Saturday, November 5, 2016

Updates, explanations, and my want-to-read list

Hello fellow readers! I know its been an awfully long time since my last post. I've been fairly busy with work and life, among other things, so haven't had a lot of time for my blog and Youtube channel. Anyway, I thought I would make an update and tell you about my want to read list. And speaking of my want to read list, please follow me on Goodreads. You will be able to keep track of what I'm reading, what I want to read, and you will get more of my reviews. Since I tend to post all my reviews as well as my thoughts on the books I'm reading to Goodreads, and not so much on here. So follow me there and you won't have to wait until I get around to posting here.

My Goodreads profile:  https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/22180753-jessica-taylor

As far as what has kept me from posting here would be time. I'm a freelance writer and that usually takes up the vast majority of my time. I do many other things outside of writing and reading. I have a Youtube for a separate hobby of mine. I'm co-writing a novel with a friend of mine, as well as, writing my own novel. So lots of things are keeping me busy. I do try very hard to make time for reading. In fact I just finished a wonderful series by Evie Harper. I did review those on Goodreads and I probably won't make a post for them here. Only because its been awhile since I read them and they are very emotional. If you are interested in the review I did with those you can follow this link to those reviews.

You Loved Me series by Evie Harper links.
Book One:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25619469-you-loved-me-at-my-darkest  
Book Two:  reads.com/book/show/27632947-you-loved-me-at-my-weakest
Book Three: You Loved Me At My Ugliest (I did not make review for this last one because I took an emotional break from them.)

Currently I'm reading: Wings of Glass by Gina Holmes. I do plan on making a review on this one, I'm 55% finished, and plan to complete it either late tonight or tomorrow. So there should be a review of it this week. The next book I'll be reading will be the Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. This book has been on my want to read list for sometime so I'm excited to finally get the chance to read it. After that I'm not quite sure. I know I'll be reading the Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge at some point because I just purchased it. That has also been on my want to read list for some time.

Here are a few other books on my want to read list and some of them I'm having a terrible time of getting my hands on. The copies are very expensive and my library can't keep them available. So hopefully one day I will get my hands on these books. For now they will have to remain on my want-to-read list.











Once again if you want to check out my reviews don't forget to follow me or friend me on Goodreads. I should have a review up sometimes this week and if you have a book you want me to review, please drop a link down in the comments. I will consider reading and reviewing it. I'm always happy to answer your questions, you may post those in the comments as well. Thank so much for reading, following, and being apart of this blog, my Goodreads, etc. Remember I - in no way - get paid for anything. I do this for the pure joy of reading and wanting to share books with others. My reviews are 100% my views and opinions. So please show some love by interacting with this blog. I like to know someone does actually read this thing. Ha ha. God bless and happy reading. :)  













































No comments:

Post a Comment