Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to Bookpalacereviews


Welcome to Book palace reviews. We review and recommend books to people. You can find me on Goodreads and Facebooks. I enjoy reading and writing as I am an aspiring writer. Hoping to be published real soon in the future. But this blog isn't about me, so anyway...hoping you will enjoy reading these reviews. I will try to keep this blog open and continually going.

Whether anyone will read it or not, because I enjoy telling people about books and sharing that experience with people. I'll try to have a link that you can follow after the end of each review so you can buy that book. I typically won't give away to much because you should read the book yourself. But this is a great way for you to get familiar with a book you might not read at all. Like I said hope this blog is helpful and joyful to read.

So that's a bit about me and about this blog. You can go to Youtube for more great book reviews. There are a lot of great, vibrant people who are enthusiastic about reading. So go check out their channels because they are awesome as well. (No, I'm not getting paid to say any of that.) So I'm going to shut up now and post the first review. Happy reading!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment